Customized Decision Utility is a small freeware utility which might tweak your NVIDIA and AMD graphics playing cards to create increased resolutions.
As a conveyable utility, CRU doesn’t require set up and might be run with out set up.
The structure of this system gives a listing of at present supported resolutions on your monitor with the choice so as to add new ones.
The applying is not good, but when your monitor can assist increased and/or totally different resolutions from what’s displayed in your graphics management panel, Customized Decision Utility will create EDID values within the registry so that you could be choose the resolutions in your graphics settings.
At the moment supported GPUs are restricted to some AMD/ATI and NVIDIA playing cards, as Intel GPUs are usually not supported.
It is value stating that you must have an concept of what your monitor and GPU are able to. If something goes improper, the obtain comes with an app referred to as “reset-all.exe” which might be run to revert any adjustments you might have made with Customized Decision Utility.
Options and highlights
- Detailed resolutions are the popular manner so as to add customized resolutions
- The primary detailed decision is taken into account the popular or native decision
- HDMI is handled as single-link DVI until an HDMI assist knowledge block is outlined within the first extension block
- HDMI limits depend upon the graphics card
- AMD/ATI’s driver additionally listens to the TMDS clock restrict within the HDMI assist knowledge block
- Passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are restricted to 165 MHz until the motive force is patched
Customized Decision Utility 1.5.1 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This obtain is licensed as freeware for the Home windows (32-bit and 64-bit) working system on a laptop computer or desktop PC from video tweaks with out restrictions. Customized Decision Utility 1.5.1 is offered to all software program customers as a free obtain for Home windows.
This system was created by the developer as a freeware product, however donations for the continued improvement are extremely appreciated. Chances are you’ll usually make a donation by way of the developer’s predominant web page.
Screenshots of Customized Decision Utility (2)
Customized Decision Utility (498 x 444)Customized Decision Utility (372 x 427)